Monday 17 March 2014

Flaming Cheetah

An image i created using Photoshop CS5. To create this image i first found an image of the animal on google. I took this image and got rid of the background using the wand, eraser, and art history tools. I then desaturated the image and increased the black and whites using the levels. Next i inverted the image and selected the transparent pixels in the channels to make the image transparent and see through. I then placed the image on a black background. From there i locked the transparent pixels on the cheetah and painted over it in light yellow. Next, i added an inner glow that was red, and painted around the animal using a soft brush with the colour orange. To get the fire I found a fire stock on google images and copied the green transparent pixels in the channels. I then copied and placed the fire multiple times around the animal. To finish I used a large soft brush with the colour red in the background to brighten up the image and give it more colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment